Student Research Opportunities
- Graduate Student Researchers Project: The NASA Graduate Student Researchers Program (GSRP) awards fellowships for graduate study leading to research-based masters or doctoral degrees in the fields of science, mathematics, and engineering.
- National Academies Research Associate Program. Awards made to doctorate level scientists and engineers.
- See more student info on the News & Events page.
Other Research Opportunities
- MSSGC Research Infrastructure: Call for Proposals (MS Word Document)
- Mini-Grant Competition Announcement; See the Previously Funded mini-grants here.
- NASA STTR (Small Business Technology Transfer): The STTR Program awards contracts to small business concerns for cooperative research and development with a non-profit research institution (RI), such as a University. Funding is shared between the RI and the small business.
- MSSGC Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR)
- Solicitation of White Papers from researchers at any of the institutions of higher learning within the Mississippi NASA EPSCoR Jurisdiction. NEW!